We only undertake kitchen installations for customers who we have previously worked for on bathroom installations.
Used daily a kitchen needs to be practical as well as stylish. With so many different ranges and options, Tim can take you through the process of choosing the right style to suit you and your family.
Just a few of the choices are:
• Solid wood doors, high gloss or shaker style to name but a few.
• Rigid carcasses with durable edges, colour matched to your doors.
• A range of appliances from Neff and Bosch to Hotpoint and Belling.
• Granite, Solid wood, Quartz, Corian or Formica worktops
• Franke or Abode sinks with Franke or Grohe taps.
• Ceramic, porcelain or travertine tiled floors or even Karndean – complete with underfloor heating if you wish.
• Space efficient storage solutions such as corner baskets and pull out larders.
We hope that the photos of our installations give you confidence in our ability to complete your new room. We do not have a showroom but if you would like to see our work we will happily arrange for you to visit one of our installations, what better way to judge us than by meeting one of our customers!