Bathrooms with separate showers
In homes with a larger bathroom you can combine the luxury of a bathtub with a separate shower area. Making the two complement each other by sourcing taps and shower fittings to match. The secret is all in the detail, tile recesses within the shower area and over the bathtub if at all possible, and vanity unit handles to complement the shower door fixtures.
When it comes to bathroom design the choice and the range of features available are endless. With so many decisions to make, Tim can take you through the process of refining what will best suit your needs.
A few of the choices are:
• Space saving sanitary ware to optimise the space in small areas
• Bespoke made to measure vanity units to maximise the storage within the room
• Thermostatically controlled showers and taps
• Underfloor heating
• Waterpoof TV’s and remote controls
• Rain shower heads
• Shower seats and easy access baths
• Ambient low energy LED lighting
We hope that the photos of our installations give you confidence in our ability to complete your new room. We do not have a showroom but if you would like to see our work we will happily arrange for you to visit one of our installations, what better way to judge us than by meeting one of our customers!